|Course:||NCLEX-RN prep program|
|Length:||Approximately 2 months|
|Date:||2 days / week|
|Fees:||$600 New Grad or $ 1,200 (100% Pass Guaranteed) Financial Assistance|
|Passing Rate:||Pass 100% Guaranteed or Your Money Back
see the school Registered Nurse (RN) for details
|Class size:||Small Class|
|Attendance:||All classes are mandatory|
|Review:||A Comprehensive Review including:
Multiple Choice Questions (quizes and tests)
NCLEX-RN Mock Exams
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Session 1 – Free trial class (Name, phone #, email, CNO ATT)
Bay College FAQ
Nursing in Canada: Assessment and management of clinical problems (3rd Cdn ed.). Mosby
Potter, P.A., Perry, A.G., Ross-Kerr, J. C., & Wood, M.J., Astle, B., & Duggleby, W. (2014). Canadian
Fundamentals of Nursing (5th ed.). Mosby Elsevier Canada.
- a. Passing Rate
- b. Passing Score
- c. Medical Surgical
- d. Knowledge
- e. Comprehension
- f. Application
- g. Critical Thinking
- h. Multiple Choice Questions
- i. Exam Timing
- j. NCLEX-RN Mock Exams & etc.
- a. Online (24/7)
- b. By phone (Tel: 416-800-8281, Monday to Saturday 09:00-17:00)
- c. In person (Monday to Friday 10:00-15:00, Saturday by appointment)
- Credit cards (Visa, Master Card, or American Express)
- Debit card
- Cheque (money order, bank draft, certified cheque)
Yes.Group discount/ New grad discount. If you are graduating or have graduated from Ryerson University, York University, University of Toronto, or another university you may be eligible for a group discount. Please have your nursing school faculty contact us at 416-800-8281.
All group member must register together BEFORE the lst day of class. Please contact the office at admissions@TorontoSchoolofHealth.com
- Refund is based on a Pro-rated calculation.
- No refund after the 3rd class.
- Total tuition / Lectured classes (8 classes) =Amount per class
- Nonattendance of a course is not considered an official withdrawal.